Thursday, March 10, 2011

Haiku Contest!


Hey everybody! I am planning to host a Haiku Contest in honor of National Poetry Month (April). As you can see, I've added a page and am writing the guidelines now. I should have the page up and running later today if everything goes as planned. I will have a button up that you can grab for your blog to say you participated in this contest. (The buttons are my way of publicizing). The picture above is not the button, but it is what it will look like (I still have to put together the code). I hope you guys are enjoying the approaching Spring!

~ Larissa

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! It's much less daunting to write a little haiku than a full story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Idea!! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!