Thursday, March 3, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award!!


Wow, thanks so much to Book Addict for giving me this wonderful award!!! Make sure you take a look at her blog if you haven't already.

Here are the rules if you are awarded:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass this award onto 15 other lovely bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Alright, so, for the seven things....

1. I have three adorable pooches: Cous Cous, Kasha, and Barli
2. I have a strange obsession with Two Steps From Hell, which is a group that composes classical music that is used in theatrical trailers. (Though I am not a fan of what you would call 'traditional classical' music.)
3. My top three favorite non-reality TV shows at the moment are: LOST, Firefly, and Portlandia
4. I was first in line for a book signing with Suzanne Collins, and I got to the store even before it opened!
5. I love dark chocolate, but I think that white and milk chocolate are only okay. (Still, any type of chocolate is better than no chocolate!)
6. The slow loris gets my vote for cutest non-baby animal.
7. I wear reading glasses


And my 15 winners!

1. Truth, Justice, & Other Stuff
2. Nikki
3. Aleetha
4. Alleged Author
5. Lindsey Brooks
6. Christy
7. Lolz
8. Moonlight Gleam
9. Aimee
10. Aylee
11. Okie
12. Demitria Lunetta
13. John Caliburn
14. Must Love Books
15. ComaCalm

4 comments:

  1. Love LOST and dark chocolate!! How cool that you got to meet Suzanne Collins. So jealous!

    Thanks so much for the award! Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award :)

    I also love Dark Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on. You're too kind.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!