Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hiatus

Hi everyone!

I hope that you're all enjoying your weekend. Just wanting to let you know that starting Tuesday until probably Sunday I will be having a blogging hiatus because I will be on a trip to the lovely San Juan Islands of Washington State. (I kind of wish I was going to Canada, but alas, no.) This means that I won't be doing any more posts till then, and I will be missing all the memes (I'll miss you guys this Friday) but I'll be back soon and catch up then. I may find a time to post between now and Tuesday, but, if not, see you guys soon!

p.s. I'd love it if you'd vote on my poll to tell me which book I should read next!

4 comments:

  1. I picked BETWEEN SHADES OF GRAY because I am rereading The Diary of Anne Frank and the WW II aspects of BSOG drew me in. But I bet you can't go wrong with any of these choices. Let me know what you picked!
    Have you read Anne Frank yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say WHERE SHE WENT. I'm going to be reading that soon. IF I STAY was amazing, so I have high hopes for the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Between Shades of Gray: I'm reading it now and it's amazing!
    Have a great holiday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll be here soon. I have voted and I choose Between Shades of Gray. I really want to read that book. >.<

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!