Monday, November 16, 2015

Spotlight: The Dala Horse

Book Blurb:
10-year-old Kaya Olson lives in a small Norwegian immigrant settlement in post-Civil War Texas. When her mother is killed in a stage coach robbery, Kaya feels responsible. Can she uncover the secrets her family is keeping to solve the mystery surrounding her mother's death?



Author bio:
My journey to becoming a writer began with some upper level history classes in college. What used to be the most boring subject EVER was suddenly my passion, thanks to some great professors. My first books via traditional publishing were non-fiction, being the big ol' Research Nerd that I am. I enjoyed publishing books that would end up on school library shelves with my name on the spine. I spent many happy hours in the school library when I was a kid, so I had a little sentimental attachment there. 


The Dala Horse is my first work of fiction, and my first self-published book. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!